Friday, December 18, 2009

when the worse comes, everything else gets better!!!

well just when i thought nothing else could possibly go wrong, i find out that my aunt might have cancer. but she's not just my aunt, she's my favourite. well this was the worst news yet. nick doesnt seem to be someone i can talk to now and so since there was really no one i could lean on, i decided to tell mackenzie i need her and that i just dont know what to do. she had a sholder for me to cry on in an instant, but still it did not comfort the pain that was there. we still don't know if my aunt has cancer or not and the thoughts running through my mind or really sad and make me feel like at any minutes i'm going to fall to pieces. just like new moon i have to like wrap my arms around my chest. i just can't get over the fact that she might not be with me anymore. i've been trying to put up with those thoughts for a few days now and let me tell you its not easy to keep smiling when all you want to do is hold your chest and cry. so even though my mind was occupied with my aunt i was still in some stupid confusing fight with meagan curley, but today i put my foot down. i took her by the arm stepped aside from the other girl and said "this cant continue, this is not how i want it to be, i'm sorry if you thought that i was doing whatever you said i was doing but i dont hate you i never have but i got mad when you were telling your mom all these lies about me but can we just forget it." she agreed quickly and we went from there so really all that i have to think and worry about is my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment