Sunday, December 27, 2009

life is more managable...somewhat

well my aunt doesnt have cancer, thank the lord. im am so happy, but some how im sad. i know its confusing but heres the things, well im still pretty depressed and i really dont know why and knowing the my aunt might die gave me a reason to say why im depressed. now she is prefectly fine but i still feel down a lot more, im starting to question my sanity eally its starting to kill me.nnick is totally out of the question to talk to now and that for some reason just make me more down because i thought he was always going to be ther for me. i really shouldnt be like this, and to be honestly sometimes i scare the hell out myself for the way im acting because realling its not rashonal. i shouldnt be this way i had a prefect best friend that was always there if i needed her and mr wedderburn when i just need some advice but nothing seems to be helping. please, please, please help me!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well lifes a bitch
    but you will get
    through it.......
    maybe...someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is hard, but there's things in life that are really hard. But don't worry every thing will be okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. It will all be okay. Everything gets worse before it gets better

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay u have friends that love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. armanda, don't worry. don't stress over these things, just think positive and everything will be alright. anyways happy new year! lol

    ReplyDelete