Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it doesn't get better!!!

just when i thought things were getting, they take a turn for the worse. some girl named meagan curley has been lying about me to her mom and now things are just horrible. she told her mom that apparently i slapped her, that i've been bullying her since grade five, and that i get people to gang up on her, but those are lies. i've never hit her brother, i love her brother like he was my own and i didn't even know her in grade five and grade six i didn't talk to her. i've never ganged up on her before, but now things are horrible! her mom says she can't hang around me and really i don't care about that part but she is friends with alot of my friends so when i come over to hang out with them they all walk away. i don't want it to be like this, like because of her she did something i thought would never happen. she broke me and mackenzie up. i keep trying to talk to her but she won't talk to me because her mom says she can't talk to me. like what am i supposed to do now, i don't want it to be like this. it's not fair for me. i need help because i don't know how much more i can take. i NEED advice. blogspotters please HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment