Thursday, December 31, 2009

dont worry, dont worry....but i cant help but to worry

everyone keeps telling me "dont worry". i just cant stop worrying though everyone tells me to stop worrying and everything will be okay, but its not and i cant see how i am supposed to stop worrying. i cant this off my mind. my friend kaedeanne keeps telling not to give up, but really even though i say im going to guve up im trying to think about really what am i giving up. i have nothing to start with, no one and nothing to give up. if i give up whats going to happen after that. am i going to be and feel alone...that cant be it because i already am alone. isnt that the problem with me i have no one hear for me. my mind has so many things building up i am starting to think maybe im being foolish but i cant because i feel real pain and i know i am actually suffering from something. BUT WHAT??? i really starting to question myself and this doesnt make things any better. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's okay everything will be okay, I no people
    say don't worry, but you can't help but worry.

    ReplyDelete