Monday, September 28, 2009

school is back

 It is so much fun being back at school. I have started hanging out with renee a lot. Nick is really weird but fun to hang out with as well. Since I have been back at school it has been an absolute blast. Me Gaby, Anneka, and Renee have been crazy. Mirza is a little bit scary but i can live with it, he is also so much fun. We like get to sit with our friends all the time to work together. The only thing I really don't like this year is the fact that we have french in the morning. Like I lucky to even wake up in the morning and then when i get to school I actually have to use my brain. Mer and Mackenzie are hanging out less and less and now she thinks like I am mad at her, I wish she would understand that she's not my only friend, I have more friends and since I have been in Mirza class I have got more friends. Last year me and Renee weren't really friends and now me and her hang out like crazy and act totally gay it's awesome. Right now I am at school in the library I'm so bored right now. We are starting to get more and more homework but i really don't mind as long as I get to come to school and see all my awesomely retarded friends like Renee, Nick, Anneka, and Gaby. I'm loving it. 

3 comments:

  1. ur gay nd wierd and ur wasteing ur time on thisd shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm k. you should stick to your friend and actually try to hang out and you are crazy f'real.

    ReplyDelete