Monday, June 8, 2009

The Sleepover

Last night I slept over at Mackenzie my best friends' house. We were talking about who I was going to invite to my end of the school year party. She started going crazy because I would not tell her who the surprise guest was. I told her I was only inviting 16 people. I told to forget about it and that she will find out who it is when the day of the party arrives. We started painting eachothers nails but Mack wasn't to good so mine had to come off. I did her nails for her with metalic pink with little white dots in the middle. It turned out pretty good. After we painted our nails we just talked about stuff, but mostly about Ottawa and the Ottawa dance. Mostly the Ottawa dance. We went to sleep around maybe 12:13. We were veery tired.
This morning I had to wake up early . . . again. I always have to wake up early at Mackenzies' house. Well thats is about it for this mornng right now we are just sitting waiting for the right time to leave for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment